I have written about a wide range of topics, from healthcare and education to health and safety, and employment law. My previous in-house role as a writer and editor for TM Forum gave me an interest in writing about technology such as IoT, smart cities, data analytics, virtualisation and more. This is my favourite area to write about — not only because it is fascinating and affects so many areas of our everyday lives but also because I enjoy the challenge of translating complex information and technical jargon into something accessible, useful and easy to read. People say I have a knack for it.
My services include:
- Writing: I can write anything from newsletters and web copy to editorial articles, e-books, whitepapers and case studies. I strive for clarity and I hate jargon and waffle.
- Event reporting: I can attend your event and produce written features or a summary report which you can share with delegates and those that couldn’t attend. It’s a good way to get maximum exposure for your considerable investment in an event. I can also create and manage an on-site content plan for you.
- Content strategy: I can help you think about what kind of content your company could use, and when, where and why to do so to drive awareness. What do you already have that you could leverage (you’d be surprised)? How do you create an editorial calendar to keep the content flowing? Who does what and when in the content process? I can help you answer all these questions to get you up and running with content, or I can stick around and manage it for you.
- Developmental editing: Already written a whitepaper or article? I can provide feedback on structure, messaging, tone etc. to help you make sure it’s as useful and reader-friendly as it can be.
- Copy-editing and proofreading: I can check over the content you have created to make sure it flows and is error-free.