I have written about a wide range of topics, from healthcare and education to health and safety, and employment law. My previous role as a writer and editor for TM Forum gave me an interest in writing about technology such as IoT, smart cities, data analytics, virtualisation and more. This is my favourite area to write about — not only because it is fascinating and affects so many areas of our everyday lives but also because I enjoy the challenge of translating complex information and technical jargon into something accessible, useful and easy to read. People say I have a knack for it.
- Read my articles on Smart Cities World, such as: Data: One small leap; Your city is printing now; Why smart city infrastructure is going green; Urban aquabatics; Smart cities: The only way is AI?.
- I work on the editorial team for FINN, a new video-led analysis site for the aviation industry. We’ll be reporting from all the major aviation events worldwide. Read my aerospace articles.
- I edit the weekly Inside Smart Cities newsletter, sourcing the best smart cities news and analysis from around the world.
- Read my sponsored whitepaper for Mobile World Live on Smart home strategies that pay off for telcos
- Read my article on blockchain and the impact of the “decentralised economy” for Smart Cities Dive.
- Read my articles on TM Forum Inform. I also served as overall editor for the site for two years, managing the editorial calendar and content strategy. In that time I increased traffic and users significantly, increased the volume and variety of content and received ongoing contributions from senior thought leaders from the telecommunications industry.
- I have written number of whitepapers on smart cities. You can download them free. Smart cities: Enabling the economy of data, Building smart cities for smart citizens, Summary report from the Smart City InFocus event in Yinchuan, China.
- I regularly attend events and write up w summary features and reports, e.g. Great Telco Debate and Smart City InFocus in Yinchuan, China.
- Read my smart city case study on the City of Atlanta